How do I prepare myself for the IBPS SO exam without coaching?
IBPS mandates that this exam be held every year. Along with specialists, it also selects officers for banks of all sizes. The IBPS continues to hire officers & clerks through the Common Written Examination. This is because it provides them with a level of quality.
As we know, mock tests are the best way to crack any competitive exam. Therefore, practicing a wide range of IBPS SO mock tests should be your initial step for the preparation. Let’s have a look at the detailed preparations for IBPS SO 2021 exam.
Tips to Crack IBPS SO 2021 Exam
Time is a resource that we cannot afford to waste as it will come back to haunt us. You can optimize your cracked time by following these simple tips.
Cracking the Average Time:
- Pick a good subject to write about: You need to be more prepared and invest more time and effort in research and writing. The same goes with topics that are not very popular or niche-based like health, finance, technology etc.
- Start with a step-by-step process: Make sure you know what you are planning on writing about before starting the actual process of writing. This will help you avoid unforeseen circumstances which can derail your entire project if they are not properly planned for in advance
- Keep track of Time: There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to track the time while studying for an exam. Use a digital timer that can help you keep track of time more effectively.
How to Get Started & Prepare for the Exam?
- Compile an exam schedule on paper-based exams to give yourself a better idea of what is required of you. You should try to sketch out your exam preparation plan by studying the pattern, syllabus, and degree of difficulty at BYJU’s Exam Prep. One of the most challenging things about taking an exam is the sheer amount of information that must be memorized. It can be difficult to know what is required for your specific course.
- To start preparing for the exam, be sure to examine past questions from previous years available at BYJU’s Exam Prep. This will help you familiarize yourself with what type of questions are asked and in what areas or subjects they tend to be asked.
- In schools, students are often encouraged to read a lot of course materials. But make sure you do not overdo it and read too many books for each subject. You do not want to waste time reading extra material.
To pass the IBPS SO exam, you have to have a good understanding of the syllabus and what is expected from candidates. In addition to that, it is important to understand how to take notes during an exam how much time it will take for you to complete an exam. The key tip for passing the IBPS SO Exam is practice – practice practice, and more practice!
Key Features to Help you Prepare for the IBPS SO Exam
There are a lot of questions that you need to be prepared for when taking the IBPS SO Exam. Here are some key features that can help you prepare for the exam:
- Understand the eligibility criteria
- Familiarize yourself with different types of questions in the exam
- Read sample questions from past exams
- Know how to fill up your form
Things to Remember While Preparing for IBPS SO
- Never underestimate yourself. It’s a well-known fact that a positive mindset can help you attain goals faster and easier. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of having a positive outlook on life.
- Always be prepared to talk about anything if it’s difficult. When you are stuck in an uncomfortable or difficult conversation, it’s important to know how to talk about anything so you never have to be caught off guard.
- Perceive your strength and weaknesses. A strength typically refers to the quality of your capabilities, skills, or abilities. A weakness typically refers to a shortcoming or deficiency in those capabilities.
- Find the topics that you’re good & not so good at and do your best to change them!
- Once you have covered half the topics, start with mock tests to help prepare for the exam
- If you’re taking a mock test to practice and learn, but it’s giving you a lot of time pressure and stress, don’t worry. Having the exam come up shortly is actually better for your learning experience because when given the pressure of turning in a good grade, you spend less time on easy questions.
- Your key objective is to take your studies seriously and spend time each day learning. Here’s how you can go about designing a schedule for yourself.
- Many students find themselves overwhelmed when they start to study for their finals. This can be especially difficult for students who are just beginning their college careers. They have not yet acquired the necessary skills or learned how to manage their time effectively.
The IBPS SO exam is a standardized test for all candidates who want to be a part of the Indian banking system. It is an exam that is taken by candidates regularly and it has been designed to ensure that only those who have the skills necessary for the job are hired. The importance of this test cannot be understated as it helps in identifying potential employees from across India.
Stay Connect with our education blogs India